(Examiner) – Based on the history of lies preceding the unlawful US armed attack and invasion of Iraq (explained verbally here), Americans have little time to stop a lie-based US armed attack of Iran. Official US policy allows first-strike use of nuclear weapons based upon these lies.
CBS printed obvious lies
of President Obama that are fully refuted by all International Atomic Energy Agency reports that ALL of Iran’s nuclear material is fully accountable for peaceful and legal use for energy and medical isotopes. Mr. Obama’s lies are also fully refuted by the current unanimous agreement of all 16 US intelligence agencies published in their current National Intelligence Estimate (NIE). The documentation for the two above facts is here
When a statement is made without supporting evidence and all available evidence refutes the statement, we can accurately conclude the statement is a lie. Mr. Obama is lying in the same way Mr. Bush lied to cause unlawful war with Iraq. Such wars are unlawful Wars of Aggression, treason, and our government and military are sworn in their Oaths to the US Constitution to act against the most vicious crime a nation can commit: murderous war upon our own soldiers that has so far murdered over a million human beings in Iraq and Afghanistan
Neither Obama nor CBS explained the central claim in question:
All the evidence indicates that the Iranians are trying to develop the capacity to develop nuclear weapons.
(CBS) President Obama is continuing to make the case for new sanctions against Iran aimed at forcing Tehran to halt what “all the evidence indicates” is a program designed to give Iran the “capacity to develop nuclear weapons.”
Iran has insisted time and again that its nuclear program is for peaceful purposes only – to produce electricity.
On Tuesday, the president said he wants new U.N. sanctions enacted against Tehran – ideally “within weeks.”
And, in an interview before Mr. Obama hit the White House basketball court Thursday with “Early Show” co-anchor Harry Smith, the president observed, “All the evidence indicates that the Iranians are trying to develop the capacity to develop nuclear weapons. They might decide that, once they have that capacity that they’d hold off right at the edge — in order not to incur — more sanctions. But, if they’ve got nuclear weapons-building capacity — and they are flouting international resolutions, that creates huge destabilizing effects in the region and will trigger an arms race in the Middle East that is bad for U.S. national security but is also bad for the entire world.”
When Smith pointed out that sanctions have been tried before and only seem “to bolster the Iranian regime,” then asked what makes Mr. Obama think they’d work this time, he replied, “The idea here is just to keep on turning up the pressure. The regime has become more isolated since I came into office. Part of the reason that we reached out to them was to say, ‘You’ve got a path. You can take a path that allows you to rejoin the international community, or you can take a path of developing nuclear weapons capacity that further isolates you.’
“And now, we’re seeing them further isolated. Over time, that is going to have an effect on their economy. Now, you know, I have said before that we don’t take any options off the table, and we’re gonna continue to ratchet up the pressure and examine how they respond. But we’re gonna do so with a unified international community — that puts us in a much stronger position.”
As I’ve previously written, to provide the full picture:
An honest reporting of this dubious information would also have to include the facts that the US overthrew Iran’s democratically elected government from 1953 to 1979
and then unlawfully supported the armed attack and invasion of Iran from 1980 to 1988. Those two massive crimes killed up to a million Iranians. When the US lied to invade Iraq and lied to overthrow Iran’s government in a covert CIA operation (Operation Ajax), and then supported an unlawful war to overthrow their government again, honest reporting would have to begin with the assumption that history is the strongest argument of any information the US alleges. We should assume the US is lying now until proven otherwise by strong evidence.
In the case of Iran, we do have factual and independently verifiable evidence: that the US is lying.
War with Iran is treason
when unlawfully committed, founded upon lies, and the cause of Iranian defensive war levied upon our soldiers.
- Iranian President Ahmadinejad never threatened physical harm to Israel. His October 2005 speech exhorts persistence in the face of Israel’s violation of Palestinian with an historical phrase from an Iranian exhorting Iranians to persist in their opposition to the US-imposed dictator, Shah Pahlavi, when the US showed it’s dark heart by overthrowing Iran’s democracy from 1953 to 1979, and then helped invade Iran from 1980 to 1988 when Iranians refused a new US puppet. The US is physically threatening Iran after having murdered up to a million Iranians in their violent acts for American fascism over Iran, and now blaming the victim in Orwellian devilish evil. These lies, given the Iraq lies that have murdered thousands of American soldiers, is prima facie evidence to arrest the liars for treason.
- Iran is legally allowed to produce nuclear fuel for energy and medicine. IAEA has confirmed perfect compliance with fuel-use for peaceful and legal ends. The US is twisting this fundamental fact to fear-monger with the same lies that preceded unlawful war with Iraq. These lies of a nuclear weapons program, with zero evidence to support this claim and given the Iraq war lies that murdered thousands of American soldiers, is prima facie evidence of treason; demanding those with legal authority to arrest the liars to immediately halt the same descent we witnessed to war with Iraq.
- The reason you have to read these documented facts from independent journalists is because corporate media is the disclosed propaganda arm of two-armed American fascist political party. Please don’t believe me, click the links to read the objective evidence available for anyone to verify. I teach government classes and am pointing to FACTS and a fundamental definition of fascism that you already understand and have learned. The major hurdle for Americans to spring forward and surpass is ignorance in recognizing the US use of the “Big Lie” that previous unlawful states successfully used, for a time, to dupe their trusting publics. The only question is how much more damage will be caused, how many more trusting American soldiers will be slaughtered, how much more of our money will be lost, before America awakes and STANDS UP.
Fellow Americans: literally for the love of God, it’s time.
It’s time: exercise your 1st Amendment right to freedom of speech and press, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. Please provide this article to all Americans if you find it helpful to stop current and future unlawful wars.
This choice is up to our men and women in uniform and government for leadership. I provide:
And, our men and women in uniform must take action as they see best; as will our men and women in government and citizenry. As a teacher of government and law, I conclude our government leadership is guilty of treason
against the American public, and guilty of mass murder against our soldiers.
Choose well; our collective future, and your future, depend upon it.
It’s time: please share this article with all who can benefit. If you appreciate my work, please subscribe by clicking under the article title (it’s free).
Please use my archive of work
to help build a brighter future.
I appreciate your attention to these facts and encourage your further study and action consistent with your own self-expression. My recommendations:
Policy response: Gandhi and Martin Luther King
advocated public understanding of the facts and non-cooperation with evil. I’m among hundreds who advocate:
- Understand the laws of war (and here). These were legislated after WW2 and are crystal-clear that only self-defense, in a narrow legal meaning, can justify war. The current US wars are not even close to being lawful and are legal treason against the US. Those involved with US military, government, and law enforcement have an oath to protect and defend the US Constitution. To fulfill their oath they must immediately refuse all orders associated with unlawful wars and military-related constant violation of treaties, and arrest those who issue unlawful orders. The Oath of Enlistment to the US Constitution supersedes the fascist insertion of Nazi propaganda to “always place the mission first” of blindly following unlawful orders.
- Employ the obvious and simple solutions to end our economic controlled demolition and evolve to a civil economy. End poverty through global cooperation to achieve the UN Millennium Goals by developed countries investing 0.7% of their income (not that the UN is serious for their accomplishment, but the goals are what we should invest to produce). Support global security through cooperation, dignity, justice, and freedom. Create a US Department of Peace to help.
- Communicate. Trust your unique, beautiful, and powerful self-expression to share as you feel appropriate. Understand that while many people are ready to embrace difficult facts, many are not. Anticipate that you will be attacked and prepare your virtuous response in the spirit of competition, just as you do in other fields.
- Prosecute the war leaders for obvious violation of the letter and spirit of US war laws and constant lies to engage in further wars. Because the crimes are so broad and deep, I recommend Truth and Reconciliation (T&R) to exchange full truth and return of stolen US assets for non-prosecution. This is the most expeditious way to understand and end all unlawful and harmful acts. Those who reject T&R are subject to prosecution.
Local perspective: Part of my professional duties as a teacher of economics and government is to produce competent adult citizenry. This includes realization that our nation’s policies and money are managed at a broad community level, and these issues have tremendous local impact. Of course, we all want human beings to be individually successful and enjoy their unique, beautiful and powerful self-expressions. Concurrently, we recognize our commitment to local success is strongly dependent upon the success of the community, and that government policy and economics are drivers.
Our status in early 21st
Century human history is that we suffer from a long history in government and money of human interrelationship well-described as vicious antagonism
. Governments frequently use war as a foreign policy, despite its illegality
and dependent upon public ignorance, with horrific consequences. Economic policy is still created within a “Robber Baron” paradigm to concentrate money to an elite few families. Two examples:
1. National taxes effect you dearly, especially the tax to pay interest on the national debt. This costs the American public over $400 billion every year. This is $4,000 per year for every $50,000 of income. Do the math to understand your household’s tax burden for a monetary policy invented by banks for banks to create our money supply as debt. Your competence in this area contributes to our collective voice to simply shift monetary policy to easily pay the national debt
, enjoy full employment
, collectively save us over a trillion dollars every year
, and finally realize what our brightest American minds have been advocating for centuries
beginning with Benjamin Franklin. This would have unprecedented local benefits, and requires collective power to accomplish.
2. Ending poverty everywhere on our planet
would cost just 0.7% of our income and save a million children’s lives every month. This human accomplishment will cause unimaginable joy at our local level.
“If we are to have peace on earth, our loyalties must become ecumenical rather than sectional. Our loyalties must transcend our race, our tribe, our class, and our nation; and this means we must develop a world perspective. No individual can live alone, no nation can live alone and as long as we try, the more we are going to have war in the world. Now the judgment of God is upon us and we must either learn to live together as brothers or we are all going to perish together as fools.”
–Inscription on Dr. Martin Luther King’s statue, Moorehouse College, Atlanta
“The day that hunger is eradicated from the earth, there will be the greatest spiritual explosion the world has ever known. Humanity cannot imagine the joy that will burst into the world on the day of that great revolution.” — poet Federico García Lorca
Comments policy: I present a professional level of discourse based on facts. I welcome questions and comments that are civil and pertain to the article topic. Here, readers are welcome to argue for any inaccuracy of factual claim and/or need for inclusion of other facts. Readers are welcome to interpret facts however they wish and welcome to any policy position. They are not welcome to misrepresent facts. Facts are objective, measurable, and independently verifiable.
That is how freedom looks. Freedom is not an allowance of whatever, whenever, however. We censor behavior of drivers beyond strict limits, censor many behaviors as fouls and out-of-bounds in sports. We censor people in relationships and business from certain acts, and can fire them upon violation. You censor in your place of business those who distract and/or damage your work. You fire destructive people from relationships, and would never invest your time or money for a sport that did not strictly censor behavior.
Our government is paradoxically based on censorship: “deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed” means any behavior outside constitutional limits is forbidden. This is the paradox of freedom: freedom is only realized within limits.
In these articles, I write for the highest level of factual accuracy and will manage comments with that commitment. Comments and questions are welcome ONLY from those who chose factual integrity.
Please consider that I’m among hundreds of writers who have documented our own government’s disclosure of propaganda programs to support their wars
. My articles are subject to such propagandistic attack from comments that use typical rhetorical fallacies to distract readers from the facts. I invite readers to sharpen their ability to discern such propaganda. They are characterized by a combination of: denying facts without evidence, ignoring key facts in lies of omission, lying about verifiable facts as lies of commission, diverting attention through unsubstantiated belief in an alleged expert, irrelevant data, straw-man attack that distorts the facts, ad hominem
attack of insults to the messenger, vile comments to repulse readers, and focus on minutia.
I will use such comments to point-out the propaganda or delete them at my discretion. Again, all relevant and polite questions, and factually accurate comments are welcome. As a professional educator I’m in agreement with my experience and research: we learn best from multiple perspectives in mutual commitment to understand the facts, see those facts from diverse points-of-view, and consider various policy proposals of what we should do.
“But now, after having once and for all put to the test the judgments of men, I here again approach these same questions regarding God and the human mind, and at the same time treat the beginnings of the whole of first philosophy, but in such a way that I have no expectation of approval from the vulgar and no wide audience of readers. Rather, I am an author to none who read these things but those who seriously meditate with me, who have the ability and the desire to withdraw their mind from the senses and at the same time from all prejudices. Such people I know all too well to be few and far between. As to those who do not take care to comprehend the order and series of my reasons but eagerly dispute over single conclusions by themselves, as is the custom for many-those, I say, will derive little benefit from a reading of this treatise; and although perhaps they might find an occasion for quibbling in many spots, still it is not an easy matter for them to raise an objection that is either compelling or worthy of response.”
- Rene Descartes, Meditations on First Philosophy, 1641, “Preface to the Reader.” This book is usual reading in college philosophy courses today. Descartes is considered the founder of modern philosophy, the founder of analytical geometry (which led to calculus), and a founder of the Scientific Revolution. Descartes was well-known in his age, but highly controversial. His work was condemned by the Roman Catholic Church in 1633, and his books put on the Index of Prohibited Books in 1663. The University of Utrecht condemned his work in 1643, where he had previously taught.
For those involved in support of US government-sponsored disinformation in whatever versions of Operation Mockingbird that are active, I invite you to consider the quality of human relationships you wish to create. National security and a brighter future is not a function of fear, manipulation, and control. Our best security follows cooperation, justice under the law, dignity, and freedom. Working for your best imagined self-expression of virtue may include a unique contribution from the inside of your agency. Public attraction to the stories of Star Wars and the Harry Potter books/movies recognize that our society’s jump to civilized relations for all of us might require support from people within the “dark side” acting as covert agents for building a brighter future. Another option is becoming a whistle-blower; Project Camelot
is a popular venue for people in sensitive positions. Ultimately, I recommend a Truth and Reconciliation
process to exchange full truth for no prosecution, explained in detail at the link. Please consider the wisdom of your own “Scrooge conversion” to act for the benefit of building a brighter future for all humanity rather than propagandizing for your controlling, manipulating, and loveless “masters’” psychopathic policies of violence and suffering.
“Scrooge was better than his word. He did it all, and infinitely more; and to Tiny Tim, who did not die, he was a second father. He became as good a friend, as good a master, and as good a man, as the good old city knew, or any other good old city, town, or borough, in the good old world. Some people laughed to see the alteration in him, but he let them laugh, and little heeded them; for he was wise enough to know that nothing ever happened on this globe, for good, at which some people did not have their fill of laughter in the outset; and knowing that such as these would be blind anyway, he thought it quite as well that they should wrinkle up their eyes in grins, as have the malady in less attractive forms. His own heart laughed: and that was quite enough for him.”
Los Angeles market: This is the media capital of the world. If we are to build a brighter future, the broadest picture must be communicated. Los Angelinos will play leading roles in communicating these issues’ importance to all humanity and in context to the economic and security concerns of local communities and families, as I explain above. These issues are ongoing “current events” of literally trillions of our collective dollars that directly effect billions of human beings, around the world who we touch in L.A.’s media market and where so many of us have family and friends, and locally with the per household tax burden for trillions of our collective dollars.