January 26th, 2012
See Also: (ActivistPost) – Why GMO And Organic Can Not Co-Exist: Lateral Gene Transfer – Read More Here
Also: (FarmWars) – Monsanto Patents and Chemtrails – Read More Here
Also: (NaturalNews) – Powerful activism to demand labeling of GMOs – watch ‘Labels Matter’ and sign the petition now! – Read More Here
(NaturalSociety) – On December 9th a group of internet hackers who go by the name Anonymous shut down biotech giant Monsanto’s public relations firm. Anonymous, who have temporarily shut down FBI and Justice Department websites are nowtargeting the GMO giant itself by attacking Monsanto.com. This group of hackers, seemingly working in the shadows, focus their efforts on corrupt organizations in all forms.
Monsanto.com Targeted by Internet Hackers Known as Anonymous
In December the hackers infiltrated the PR firm, known as The Biving Group, due to “15+ years of running marketing campaigns and helping some of the most corrupt corporations on the planet, as well as several governmental agencies, cover up their dirt.” The hackers claimed to have succeeded in bringing down The Bivings Group on December 5th. Going by information released by Anonymous, Bivings Group shut down all of their servers and liquidated their assets after the infiltration.
The group stands by the free-thinking citizens of the world, and reserves the right to go against Monsanto, who is causing so muchenvironmental and human destruction that they have previously been declared the Worst Company of 2011. Anonymous is voicing their support for people like you and me, and every farmer or food organization denouncing the practices of Monsanto.
The group itself demands Monsanto to stop:
- -Contaminating the global food chain with GMO’s.
- -Intimidating small farmers with bullying and lawsuits.
- -Propagating the use of destructive pesticides and herbicides across the globe.
- -Using “Terminator Technology”, which renders plants sterile.
- -Attempting to hijack UN climate change negotiations for your own fiscal benefit.
- -Reducing farmland to desert through monoculture and the use of synthetic fertilizers.
- -Inspiring suicides of hundreds of thousands of Indian farmers.
- -Causing birth defects by continuing to produce the pesticide “Round-up”
- -Attempting to bribe foriegn officials
- -Infiltrating anti-GMO groups