August 9th, 2012
(HigginsBlog) – An Arizona county judge continues to defying a State Appeals court which overturned a vote fraud case dismissal based on the county’s ‘We Only Cheated Once’ argument.
My personal apologies, but as I read through the details of this case sense of humor has literally overwhelmed me as mistaking to the extent of the corruption in this Arizona county as poorly written yet hilariously funny Comedy Central movie.
Case in point –> Aug 6th: The county successfully had their motion to dismiss granted by the local county judge based on their ‘WE ONLY CHEATED ONCE ’ ARGUMENT: http://tinyurl.com/cp928z7
Literally, the county argued we only got caught cheating (committing voter fraud red-handed) one time” in official court documents, and the local county judge ruled that their argument was good enough argument to dismiss. (Luckily we live in a somewhat sane world and the state court over-ruled this abhorrent nonsense but I just can’t stop chuckling about the thought of my local judge dismissing a vote fraud case base on the argument’ we only got caught once’)
Then –> After the local county judge ruled that he was ‘ unable to anything no matter how obvious the problem might be’ (problem being blatantly obvious and provable rigged election vote fraud) the local county judges ruling was over ruled in an appeal to the state court which ruled the local county judge was duly authorized to order whatever reforms were necessary to remediate the rigged election process.
Okay, as I literally humoring myself to the point my reader’s will perhaps not appreciate on the insanely comical aspects of this case. while there is really nothing funny about this at all I just keep imagining Jim Carry and Steve Carell in a blockbuster dumb and dumber meets a dumber and dumbest government where Carry argues in front of a court “Come on Judge, We only got caught once, You Gotta give us another chance to do it again without getting caught” – Then the Judge says, “Awe… okay guys, but if you guys get caught again, I am going to be forced to allow a fair election no matter how many nights your partner (Carell) promises to take my beloved Martha ( Judge) on cow milking dates behind the family farm.” To which Carell respond “Awe, shucks, thanx judge, we’ll do better this time, we promise. We won’t get caught this time, we promise. Cross my fingers, hope to die”.
No seriously, while I can’t help but invoke humor to deal with the absurdly profound aspects of this case there really is nothing funny about this. As such, I expect that my ill attempt give such a dreadful situation some comic relief will not be taken as funny either, but in any case… on with the story.
Seriously, read the details yourself as posted on The Weekly Intercept.
Here is a video Clip of Attorney Bill Risner Explaining How Election Fraud Works in Pima County, (Tucson) Arizona: http://youtu.be/JE0kOvFjn_0
We’ve said nothing about the media blackout they done on this story. Maybe several millions spent on suppressing all of this? We know that an attorney fees Pima County has spent $1.3 million.
Pima County’s Manger “Chuck Huckelberry” has created a monster PR Staff, AZ Daily Star: Sunday, October 9, 2011 http://tinyurl.com/6p5qhtl
Josh Brodesky: County’s new PR force: Good use of tax funds?
Quick, how many Pima County communications staffers does it take to put out a press release?
10 and Maricopa County PR office has 3 media people.
Please help us with media if you can to end the blackout.
Best regards, John Roberts Brakey
PLEASE SHARE WITH OTHERS AND BE WITH US IN COURT MONDAY, AUGUST 13, AT 2:30PM
Your presence is needed to send a message that elections matter and they must be verifiable.
Fact: “At the present time it is easy to cheat using our election computers and impossible to challenge a rigged election. The ease of cheating when matched with the impossibility of challenging any specific election requires court intervention in order to protect the purity of elections and ensure that we will have free elections.” Attorney Bill Risner
New Motion filed Aug 6th: The county ‘WE ONLY CHEATED ONCE’ ARGUMENT: http://tinyurl.com/cp928z7
Judge Kyle Bryson’s decision of May 4, 2012 was contrary to law. This court should correct its ruling and erroneous judgment and require the county to file its answer to the counterclaim filed on October 3, 2008.
BACKGROUND: AUDIT-AZ, the Pima County Libertarian Party and other interested citizens of multiple parties since 2002 have been investigating election processes in Pima County. In previous actions, the Democratic Party took the lead in winning public records lawsuits and revealing the extent of the problems, including poor security practices on “designed to cheat systems”, election results that consistently did not add up, missing or falsified paper, and election officials and staff who continuously disobey the law. We know this because of the county’s testimony in 3 previous lawsuits that we won. This case is about presenting the evidences.
The Democratic and Libertarian Parties jointly filed suit years ago to ask a court to order reforms to the process. One local judge decided that his court was unable to do so no matter how obvious the problems might be. After that, the Democratic Party dropped out. The Libertarian Party did not: they appealed and won. Pima County appealed that decision to the AZ Supreme Court and lost. The supreme court ruled that if it can be proven that elections are being handled poorly, a local judge can indeed order Pima County to institute reforms.
The important bit is this: at this stage of the game, the court has to accept as TRUE that Pima County rigged an election. Judge Bryson is saying that even with indisputable proof the elections were and will again in the future be rigged, there’s still nothing he can do – in open defiance of three appellate judges and five Supreme Court judges above him.
We’re asking Judge Kyle Bryson’s to reconsider, as he’s not allowed to guess what our arguments will be before they’re even made and throw us out on that basis.
Come to court with us and show that we the people of this county are paying attention:
Monday, August 13, 2012 – 2:30 PM
Judge Kyle Bryson’s Courtroom
Fifth Floor, Pima Superior Court:
110 W. Congress, Tucson, AZ
Also List of VIP links and documents:
1) Bill Risner Reply to Pima County BOS Opposition to Motion for a new trial filed Aug 6th: we only cheated once argument: http://tinyurl.com/cp928z7
2) LP’s Motion for a New Trial filed 07.12.12.pdf: http://tinyurl.com/7m6dbmg ; Hearing set for Aug 13: http://tinyurl.com/7tkzx2l ; Scan able copy of Motion w/o exhibits. pdf: http://tinyurl.com/7bbdrp3
3) June 10, 2012, Arizona Election Fraud: Pima County Superior Court Judge Kyle Bryson Rules in Direct Opposition to the Appellate Courts: http://fatallyflawedelections.blogspot.com/2012/06/arizona-election-fraud-pima-county.html
4) Fraud Flyer with 10 points: http://www.sweetremedy.tv/fatallyflawed/media/RTA_Fraud_Flyer_3_7_12.pdf
5) “V.P.” Link to Bill Risner initial disclosure statement which is a mind blowing comprehensive statement of facts collected over many years of investigations and litigation of Pima County: http://tinyurl.com/LPFiling
6) The Ellen Theisen report on the many Significant Discrepancies in the AZ AG office hand count: http://www.votersunite.org/info/SignificantDiscrepanciesInComparisonOfRTAResults.pdf
7) Bill Risner’s resolution to State Democratic Party, with backup documents: http://www.velvetrevolution.us/electionstrikeforce/ArizonaDemResolution2010.pdf
Summary of the Four Pima County Cases 09/06/10 by Bill Risner updated 7/16/11 by Jim March and John Brakey: http://tinyurl.com/5wda8gl
9) When It Comes To Election Integrity In Arizona There’s Nothing Like Having An “Elephant in the Room” Or At Least A “Big Donkey” August 8, 2010:
11) Pima County’s Manger “Chuck Huckelberry” created a monster PR Staff, AZ Daily Star: Josh Brodesky: County’s new PR force: Good use of tax funds? Sunday, October 9, 2011 http://tinyurl.com/6p5qhtl
12) Maricopa County no better (Phoenix) 4th largest county in USA, “These Points “Interlock” To Make A Complete Election Fraud Recipe”: http://audit-az.blogspot.com/2010/08/on-monday-08162010-emergency-lawsuit.html
John R Brakey
I still can not stop laughing. “We only cheated once!” This is just to much.
“We only cheated once!”
Seriously, my heart and full support goes out to all the patriots all over the country who are dealing with this nationwide because this clearly isn’t an isolate case.
Perhaps the “We only got caught once” argument and the judge agreeing with is, but vote fraud is undoubtedly a rampant nationwide issue that We The People need to stand in solidarity to defeat.
Source: Higgins Blog