August 23rd, 2012
(PressTV) – Foreign sponsored terrorists in Syria admit that they are being paid for decapitating Syrian military forces after capturing them in clashes.
In a televised confession, broadcast on the Syrian state television on Monday night, Jaber Mostafa al-Shahabi said he along with his cousin kidnapped several Syrian soldiers in Al-Bab region in the suburbs of the northwestern city of Aleppo and decapitated them following an order issued by Abu bakr al-Sidiq, the ringleader of the terrorist group Abu bakr al-Sidiq battalion.
Al-Shahabi said the terrorist group paid him 700 dollars for each decapitation.
The detained insurgent also confessed to smuggling weapons from Lebanon and Turkey into Syria with the help of another insurgent.
He was then paid by the ringleader al-Sidiq after providing the terrorist group with weapons.
A number of hostile Arab and Western countries, Particularly Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, the United States and Britain are providing insurgents with weapons to fight against the Syrian government forces.
Since March last year, Syria has seized huge caches of weaponry, including rockets and anti-tank missiles, smuggled into the country from Lebanon and Turkey.
Syria has been experiencing unrest since March 2011. Damascus says outlaws, saboteurs, and armed terrorists are the driving factor behind the unrest and deadly violence, while the opposition accuses the security forces of being behind the killings.
The Syrian government says that the chaos is being orchestrated from outside the country, and there are reports that a very large number of the armed insurgents are foreign nationals.
China and Russia, both permanent members of the Security Council, have so far defied the West’s insistence on military intervention in Syria, blocking efforts at the UN to materialize the objective.
Source: Press TV