The Unconscious Mind Unveiled

September 16th, 2012

“Our greatest treasure is that which is hidden deep within our own subconscious, it is that dark unused part of our self that is in fact light that is unconscious of itself.” ~Carl Gustav Jung

(JuevesFilisofico) – Approximately 10% of our minds is the conscious mind, the other 90% is unconscious behavior programmed throughout our lives, this brings the question, are we living conscious lives or unconscious lives? The “Ethereal Substance” of the quantum world responds to the electromagnetic field of “The Heart” and our subconscious minds, thus creating a collective reality, our individual conscious mind is merely the witness of the collective subconscious. Through witnessing is what we call experience and reality. Many falsely believe that conscious positive thoughts is the solution to everything when it is only a form of self deception and a dualistic point of perception. Many consciously and egotistically “try” to be positive for the egos sense of doing “good” while at the same time perceiving others for doing “bad,” which by the nature of the “Duality” of the conscious mind. It adds fuel to “The Ego” while simultaneously and indirectly stimulating what we call “evil.”

As mentioned in “Wake Up II,” the conscious mind is the creative mind, it is the world of our five senses, perception, awareness and wakefulness. The subconscious has no identity it only records behaviors and external influences and experiences from our environment. The patterns of belief that WE have programmed in our subconscious minds come primarily from our parents, teachers, aunts, uncles, grandparents, (environment) etc. Thus when WE fear or love WE inherently condemn our future generations to our patterns of behaviors through our children.

The “Kony 2012” movement got it half right, the movement and purpose is the half that is right, the method is what has got us to where we are to begin with, as Albert Einstein said,

“You cannot solve a problem with the same mind that created it.”

Joseph Kony is only a partial problem and might be removed, but like Osama Bin Laden, Saddam Hussein, Muammar Gaddafi and many others have been removed from earth and our global problems still continue. It’s like taking Pepto-Bismol for a headache. The global problems have been misdiagnosed. The world still has not changed. The problem on this world is our collective consciousness. “Kony 2012″ is based and supported on follow the herd and group think mentality and the illusion of independence that is based on dependency of a collapsing reality of governments, religions, money, rules, controls, borders and boundaries. The old ways are no longer effective and becoming irrelevant in an evolving new world, after something has been conquered without then what? “The Ego” will find something else to be conquered while failing to conquer itself, everything in our reality that has been placed before us has not been placed there to be conquered without, but to be conquered within, as to conquer without is the futile attempt to fight the world of effects of our own creation thus describing the fighting of ourselves. Everything starts within at the individual level, not by trying to change what is without to match what is within the conscious mind and the ego, but by changing the programs that are within the subconscious mind. Please watch the video below if you wish to understand more.

“Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” ~Albert Einstein

Source: Jueves Filosofico

Leave a Reply

XHTML: You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>