WAR U.S & CHINA | Saudi Pressured By Russia & Iran Make Peace With Israel
See Also: (Brendon O’Connell) – Major Political Party Takes On Israeli High Tech | The 3D World Awaits
Rejoice and be of good cheer. We have a 3D political party to work with.
Also: (Brendon O’Connell) – The Pirate Party Australia | The Full Interview With John Wilson
ORIGINAL VIDEO LOCATION – John Wilson’s Channel
The Pirate Party Australia
In just over one hour you will hear what The Pirate Party Australia is all about.
This video was approved by The Pirate Party Australia. That should make you excited.
The Pirate Party is grass roots. They get no funding from anyone except ordinary people.
You can continue to bitch and moan on FB, or, you can start to move into the 3D political world.
Despite having a couple thousand “friends” on FB I have few views. Think about that. Stop wasting your time on bogus fake social media platforms.
Either run your own life, or someone is going to run it for you.
This is a gift – don’t mess it up.
1. We stand for open culture. No one should have the power to prevent the free exchange and expression of ideas, tools, or works.
2. We stand for transparency and openness. Government activities should not be hidden from the public.
3. We stand for individual privacy. The amount of oppression in a society is inversely proportional to its privacy protections. Individuals must be free to make personal decisions that do not harm another person.
4. We are anti-monopoly. No monopoly should be able to prevent works, tools, or ideas from: being freely used, expressed, exchanged, recombined, or taught; nor to violate individual privacy or human rights. A creator’s right to be compensated for their work or idea is only acceptable within these limitations.
5. We stand for individuals over institutions. Universal human rights apply only to human beings, and not to corporations, limited liability organizations, or other group entities.
6. We are a post-ideological values-based meritocracy. We place all options on the table. We choose a specific approach because the available evidence shows that it is the best way to promote our values. We do not make decisions based merely on tradition, popularity, authority or political expediency.
7. We are egalitarian. We believe in equality and a level playing field. We accept input from all sources, and we value all people equally.