9th April 2012
See Also: (EconomicCollapse) – Feeding The Homeless BANNED In Major Cities All Over America – Read More Here
(ActivistPost) – Many people thought that the Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA) was going to be dead for good after it was protested by millions of Internet users and some of the Web’s largest entities like Google, Wikipedia, Reddit and more.
Unfortunately, Chris Dodd, the Chairman and CEO of the Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA) and formerly a long-time Senator and Congressman, wants to bring it back and once again threaten everything that the Internet was built upon. Read the rest of this entry »
Tags: chris, dodd, internet censorship, MPAA, resurrect, secret negotiations, SOPA
Posted in Dictatorship, Education/Mind Control, Fascism, Martial Law/Police State, NWO, Politics/Corrupt, Terrorism | No Comments »
17th April 2010
(BoingBoing) – The MPAA and RIAA have submitted their master plan for enforcing copyright to the new Office of Intellectual Property Enforcement. As the Electronic Frontier Foundation’s Richard Esguerra points out, it’s a startlingly distopian work of science fiction. The entertainment industry calls for:
- spyware on your computer that detects and deletes infringing materials;
- mandatory censorware on all Internet connections to interdict transfers of infringing material;
- border searches of personal media players, laptops and thumb-drives;
- international bullying to force other countries to implement the same policies;
- and free copyright enforcement provided by Fed cops and agencies (including the Department of Homeland Security!).
Read the rest of this entry »
Tags: 1984, censorship, dystopian, esguerra, grid, internet, MPAA, RIAA, spyware, swat, teams
Posted in Dictatorship, Education/Mind Control, Fascism, Martial Law/Police State, NWO, Politics/Corrupt | No Comments »